The krpano 1.0.7 version has so many news and changes in it, so that it can be called the biggest update yet!
The whole internal viewer system / architecture (regarding xml, plugins, hotspots and actions) has been rewritten.
The new system has better a performance and much more possibilities.
The documentations and the homepage were also updated and there is finally an own and dedicated krpano Forum
Some of the new features are:
- Stereographic projection - an extended Fisheye-projection which allows very interesting panorama views,
e.g. the so-called Little Planets are possible with it.
- Post Process Sharpening of the panorama view.
- Images and Flash animations as Hotspots
- There is a new "keep" attribute for plugin and hotspot elements. With it it's possible to control which element should be kept
or removed when loading a new pano.
- New MERGE and KEEPHOTSPOTS flags for the loadpano() call.
- Images can now be used as fullscreen mask with different blending modes - see the Masks Example.
- New "onloaded" event for plugin and hotspot elements.
- A completely new AS3 plugin programming interface, especially the access to the xml data from the plugin is now much simplified.
- New Google Maps Plugin (commercial).
- The Textfield Plugin has been extended in several ways.