• no where to post this problem, so I consulted you.
    attempt to copy a layer size of a hotspot, only managed to copy in (y) but not in (x).
    The operation is a hotspot that fly to the fore with the function (flyin) the hotspot is enabled (distorted), then appears the layer and adjust the hotspot displaying text.
    no way to fix it

cade of emergent layer

code hotspot fly

flying code

• Deberias explicar por un lado que es lo que quieres conseguir, y por otro lado cual es el problema exactamente..
    Una imagen en photoshop con el disseño del sitio seria estupendo para empezar a ayudarte un poco...

sino tienes servidor no hay problema, puedes usar una cuenta de dropbox para colgar alli los archivos, usas la carpeta publica y listo...

• By the way, why using hotsot and layer separately? Obviously, it's difficult to match scale/diwh/height of a hotspot with scale/width/height of the corresponding layer. What if do similar to my example from the thread about "textfield update"? I use the standard "flyout-hotspots" code from the krpano download package, modified it a bit to my needs. Your code is different from this code.

Regards,

Alexey

• alexey so the code is different, the idea is that this scroll text always stuck to the image, this works perfectly if you disable the hotspot distorted, but you lose the effect of flight, for foulbrood as a solution is to try to put a layer attached to the hotspot and responsive to changes in screen. I will try to use the code you mention, could tell me what it is, or upload an example to develop.
    thank you very much greetings

• The standard flyout-hotspot code is in the Kerpano download package. See it here:

krpano-1.16.8\examples\xml-usage\flyout-hotspots\flyout-more-hotspots.xml

Here are two actions: "flyout_by_name" and "flyback_by_name" which control hotspots flying in and out. I've played with these two actions.

Regards,

Alexey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!