GUI JATC 2.2.0 giving problems with krpano 1.0.8beta 8

• Anyone tried JATC the gui for krpano available here https://krpano.com/externals/

I am trying JATC 2.2.0 with krpano 1.0.8 beta 8(latest)
    The tour has the following problem

1. it creates thumbnails but does not show thumbnails
    2. it complains about navigation button missing but they are there in the common folder.
    3 the tour does not go full screen at all I cant understand why

is 2.2.0 able to work with krpano beta 8?

I even tried using the older version which is in the JATC directory (krpano 1.0.5)
    I still have the same as above problem.

Could you give some pointers to make this work.

• This is the code of my html file generated by JATc

This is he code of 1 of the xml (all have the same code)

This is the thumbnail.xml code

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <thumbgallery output="krp" controller="jatc" color="0x408080" textcolor="0x000080" font="arial" position="L">
      <thumbs width="200" height="100" alpha="70">
    	<thumb src="thumb_image_003_equi.jpg" link="image_003_equi.xml" pan="0" tilt="0" title="Titel" />
    	<thumb src="thumb_image_001_equi.jpg" link="image_001_equi.xml" pan="0" tilt="0" title="Titel" />
      </thumbs>
      <controls fwd="common/nav_right.png" rev="common/nav_left.png" w="36" h="36" />
    </thumbgallery>

Do you find any problem with the code?
    Need help in getting my 1st tour with thumbnails

• I changed the maxfov from 150 to 120 & that shows the thumbnails now, strange that why would fov effect the thumbnails.
    But now thumbnails show but when clicked it does not change the view, seems some syntax error in hyper linking.

• try closing the hotspot brackets with /> instead of >

Looking at your examples, it should be located right behind the onclick commands

Did your initial pano load for you? When I replaced my closing bracket on a tour of mine with just the > I got a parsing error.

Jarredja

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!