• I'm new to working with Krpano and am having trouble trying to make the most of the product license.
    I'm just begining to grasp the whole xml experience.

I've just rendered an example tour though AutoPano. It comes with limited functionality for the tour. So for the test I've unticked all the navigation, embed data and xml.
    I'm trying to use buttons from the example files, starting by creating basic buttons and adding a radar hotspot.
    I'm doing something wrong as it consistently doesn't show any results.

Can someone provide me a basic start or code that I can follow along.

I understand that the html pulls up the xml. which links up to other xml.
    Is it poss to have everything in one xml?

Also first you would have to declare the plugin and then its attribute. Is that right. so how come I don't see that in the button example?
    *confused*

I see all these fancy example and am confused as to how one achieves this.

• Zitat

I understand that the html pulls up the xml. which links up to other xml.
    Is it poss to have everything in one xml?

If you look at the folder that you downloaded,

krpano-1.0.8-beta8\examples\scenes

you will find an XML file that should give you a good start. It gives you the ability of having all in one xml.

The plugins for the entire xml are listed at the bottom.

***If you are using the editor to add these things to your tour, you must copy the code from the editor and paste it into your document.***

I don't use autopano so I don't have an exact idea of how you are viewing your documents, but if you look at the actual files with a code editor like notepad++, it should make sense.

Otherwise, if you just want basic code, use kmakemultires and it will create a basic html and xml for you. However, it won't be in the scene format. Tinker with the code for a while and it all begins to make sense.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!