Updated krpano and now I get "WARNING: unknown action: [object kinterface_layerarray]"

• Hello all!

I'm trying to get some fresh air to an old project updating the krpano.swf flie to the latest version.

The previous version the virtual tour was using is (1.0.8.14 (build 11/05/20)
    And the new version I'm trying is 1.16.5 (build 2013/07/09)

The virtual tour loads OK, but there is the following error in the console:

Code
    WARNING: unknown action: [object kinterface_layerarray]

i haven't been able to find anything about "kinterface_layerarray" at all in Google.

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Rafael

• Yesterday when preparing one of the examples for the guys on forum I got exactly the same error. That was obvious code mistake. Tried today, but can't reproduce it now. As I was doing some wrong hotspot access via index it must be related to some similar thing in your code. I learned also that naming in arrays is not supported anymore so try to also in that direction as I expect that you are talking about the same code that worked in previous version. You can always share the code with us....

• Hi,

the reason for this error message can be only invalid xml code - it happens when trying to call a 'layer' element (like <layer>, <plugin> or <hotspot>) as action.

e.g. the 'plugin' object is internally a object of the class 'kinterface_layerarray',
    normal access to it in the xml would be either accessing the array attribute count or accessing an item,
    e.g. trace(plugin.count); trace(plugin[0].name);
    but when doing invalid things like 'plugin();' you will get an error like yours.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!