full screen freeze.... :(

• worked perfect for me. no lag at all. was very smooth even at nadir and zenith. i

have had some issues with fullscreen and the crappy monitors i use at home. I do not know if they refresh bad or are just plain crappy but when i go fullscreen and either use a text field or just panning past the nadir it gets so choppy its unuseable. i like you, posted a question and each person that viewed my link stated they did not have the same effect, like me with you it all seems fine. somehow, someway i think fullscreen with certain monitors it just a bad combo.

i am still specualting on this theory but in my case it must be hardware as i have 2 PC's at home and it only does that on 1 of them.

• Perhaps. The monitor is importent, but I think find it the reason...

The freeze is happening, when the internet is reconnecting. So at this time, if then you are in full screen the window frooze.

And I must pass the ctrl+alt+del ..... and with the task manager go back from the full screen..

Out of the full screen is this no problem for the flash, then here, why?... *confused*

Anybody met similar problem? And be any solution?

• Hi,

noticed such hanging too,
    it seems it happens only in fullscreen mode and it seems only while loading something,
    but when going back to windowed mode it works normally again...

it's seems to a flashplayer bug, becomes internally in krpano there is no difference between
    fullscreen and windowed mode, just a flash parameter is switched, nothing more...

the problem it is happens only sometimes, I haven't found a reliable way to reproduce it,
    a reliable way would help finding a workaround or making an example for adobe to fix it,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!