My first tour with KRPano

• Hoy,

Well, I like the arrows as it is a visual clue that there is something "further". I thinks images are ideal hotspot for facts and information, but not to indicate the user he can see another place away. My opinion *g* ...
    The point is to find the correct look and feel for the arrow, now *wink* (as for the entire GUI)

Aside of that, your Alps tour is great and the buttons fit well to the 5 shots... I have a 33 shots tour in my bag and this Hampi is 95 shots *unsure* I can't image the number of images and the size of them *wink* Even if I have seen here around someone that make "small planets" panel to link between his shots. Pretty good idea and nice look. But I still prefer the arrows.

I'm used with Myst game *g*

Anoril

« Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur »
    Pentax stuff.

• Ok, may be you're right. You're certainly right. So, in this case, try to make these arrows a little more "sexy" : with flash, it's quite possible, or use 3D tips, to make them "irresistible arrows"... The purpose is that people click on them.

Why ? They will be present everywhere on your visits. They must be attractive BUT they must have a message indicating the name of the place to join and how to get back... That's not easy... Try to think a little more about it : in no case, the visitor must be lost. If you succeed, no doubt it will be a very interesting tour.

Errare humanum est...

Ma *smile*

• Hi!

great pictures! Some of the dark pictures are shooted with too high ISO ?? Too much noise on those dark ones i think. Have you processed the RAW's? Seems to be missing some colours there. :/ Zoom in / out buttons are a bit misleading. I thought it was a zoom for panorama and i didn't even click it. I was just searching for some map symbols. Maybe a scene list would be nice? Where you could see all the 100 pano's at once (a list of place names) and you could see the interesting ones by name, not location like they are now. Location doesn't tell much for me.

Great shadow and tripod removals! Slow server, I'd recommend S3, like I use. Btw. that zoom in/out is working great, when first realizing how it works ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!