Oninterrupt not work correctly

• One problem is happening after upgrading to krpano 1.16. When you open the virtual tour is initiated autotour:

if (step == 1 lookto (-139,17,72.70, tween (easeOutQuad, 10)); inc (step), wait (2););
    if (step == 2 lookto (-168,2.81,72.70, tween (easeOutQuad, 8)), inc (step), wait (2););
    if (step == 3 lookto (-174.76,1.05,81.44, tween (easeOutQuad, 8)), inc (step), wait (2););
    if (step == 4 lookto (-234.3,1.03,99.46, tween (easeOutQuad, 10)); inc (step), wait (2););

So now when you click on the navigation menu, oninterrupt is not triggered only when you click the photo,

Before work normal, now stopped. Any idea what is happening?

• Sooo.. if I undesrtand it right, the idea as this:

User clicks "Passello" button which triggers the autotour and then, by clicking "Parar" user stops the autotour.

Well, what if you add a variable "autotour" to the code.

So the "Passello" button will set it to true, and correspondingly "Parar" button will set it to false.

And within the autotour code itself just add check for this parameter, something like this:

Code
    if(autotour == true, if (step == 1 lookto (-139,17,72.70, tween (easeOutQuad, 10)); inc (step), wait (2););  );
    if(autotour == true, if (step == 2 lookto (-168,2.81,72.70, tween (easeOutQuad, 8)), inc (step), wait (2);); );

I use a similar principle in my VTs. There's onidle event which triggers a 360-degree rotation of the pano (from the hlookatvalue where onidle event was triggered) and after full circle it switches to another pano. And so on.

See this example (onidle):

http://vt-test.most-inform.com/

• Alexey,

Is not possible because the onclick event is locked, so unlock when I click on the photo that triggers the oninterrupt.

This can be seen in the "AMBIENTES" it does not work until the autotour be stopped. To stop the autotour clicking on the image menu "AMBIENTES" runs.

*confused*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!