Hotspot Navigation Icons - resolution or scaling issue

• I am having issues with the hotspot navigation icons (both custom, and the built in arrow icon) where the icons will show at different sizes for different panorama files. I have created a multires navigation site with varying types of images, some are flat, some are cylinder 360 degrees, and others are cylinder with smaller ranges of 180 degrees or less, depending on the image. All images converted with the droplet are at 150ppi yet when I go to add a hotspot using the editor the icons will show up huge (take up the whole screen) on the flat images, and normal on the 360 degree panoramas. Is there something I am missing? Searches aren't turning up any solutions so I hope I did not miss anything obvious in setting these up. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks *smile*

• For the other newbies out there: I have found a quick solution for anyone else who runs into this issue - for non-360 degree panoramas I had created a new hotspot skin style in the "vrtourskin.xml" file with distortion set to "false" :

<style name="hotspotstyle1" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0"
    distorted="false"
    onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(scene[get(linkedscene)].title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"
    />

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!