Keep fullscreen action on map

• Hello,

i wanted to put buttons appear on the map in a tour. All is ok, exept one problem:

when i open the tour, click on the button "fullscreen on" on the map, move betwen views, and click "fullscreen off" not on the map, the map button keep set on "fullscreen on" position..

So, if i set information in normal/map buttons, and set another information on the other map/normal button, this is wrong..

Hum.. do you understand?

This is my event lines:

<events onenterfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); set(plugin[spotSCREEN].visible,false); set(plugin[closefs].visible,true); set(plugin[spotSCREENoff].visible,true);"
    onexitfullscreen="set(plugin[openfs].visible,true); set(plugin[spotSCREEN].visible,true); set(plugin[closefs].visible,false); set(plugin[spotSCREENoff].visible,false);"
    />

I think there should be something like:

"if set(plugin[openfs].visible,false); then set(plugin[spotSCREEN].visible,false);"
    "if set(plugin[spotSCREEN].visible,false); then set(plugin[openfs].visible,false);"
    "if set(plugin[closefs].visible,true); then set(plugin[spotSCREENoff].visible,true);"
    "if set(plugin[spotSCREENoff].visible,true); then set(plugin[closefs].visible,true);"
    etc, for each position...

Do you understand what i mean?

Thank you!!!

Xavier

• Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand correct...
    you have two maps? and two fullscreen states? ???

maybe this helps - if you want you can change the fullscreen events code individually,
    e.g.

Code
    set(events.onenterfullscreen, >>NEWCODE<< );

but I have already planed a "if" action for the next release, maybe this will help too

Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!