You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

michel

Professional

• "michel" started this thread

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 9:03pm

Videoplayer 'Click to play' issue when pausedonstart="true"

Hi Klaus,

I am trying to understand how the videoplayer pluguin work...
I use the example that comes on the krpano-1.0.8-beta8.zip package. (Downloaded today)
During one of my try, I have noticed the following issue:

when I change the pausedonstart="false" to "true" and I reload the page, the click to play function on the video player do not work...
This appends not every time, sometime it work, sometime it do not (much more time)...
I have tried to reload the page from the editor 'load this xml' function and directly in the Firefox URL input.
When I change back the pausedonstart="true" to false , the video plays as expected.

*question* *question* *question*

All this comes from an other thread how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ? where I have an issue with the Videoplayer Plugin or with the onloadcomplete="" attribute of the <events> node.

Do not understand what I am doing wrong.

Regards , Michel.

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 10:37pm

Yes it is still beta !
So that is why there is still some troubles ;)

works great except that if i switch to another program and come back to my tour the video is black.
No way to restart it !

And if i stopall sounds, it doesn't cut off videos sounds ! Only Mp3 one
Pro website : www.bziegler.com
Blog : blog.bziegler.com

michel

Professional

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 10:58pm

Hi benjamin,

It must be this *smile* ... then waiting to a new release. *whistling*

Any way, that is promising *attention* *attention*

By.

michel

Professional

Friday, June 26th 2009, 11:33am

Hi,

Only to say that I have tried the explained above on 3 different pc and I have the same problem.... but it appends real aleatory !!! (at some moments I was thinking I am going to "CRASYLAND") *wacko* *huh* *blink* *confused* *angry* *smile* *g* *g* *g*

Edited 4:21pm: It seems that the Video is played but not displayed... I noticed more CPU when 'Click to play' is donned and less when 'Click to pause' is donned !!!

Salut.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "michel" (Jun 26th 2009, 4:22pm)