• Dear Krpano community,

I have some problem with two png plugins. I'm applying some crop to them to show different states for the buttons, but the problem is, that when I load another panorama, they get distorted.

Now it's wierd because I know it's the crop - if I remove all cropping code, this doesn't happen.

However at the same time I double checked crop values and they seem to be fine, and also, if this was a crop problem, wouldn the image get cropped (maybe badly) instead of becoming distorted?

Check this image to see what the actual problem is:

As you can see it looks much more like scaling then cropping, but there is no scaling code working in the background...and again, if I remove cropping code, it doesn't happen. What could be the solution? Is this a bug, or am I just overlooking something?

Thanks for any help in advance!

• Hmm. The width of these plugins is not specified explicitly. Do I need to put their width in the xml for the crop to actually work? Will try that soon, maybe it is in fact the problem!

• Thanks, I was able to solve this issue. There was a default crop on the plugin, with different settings, strangely it somehow influenced the crops applied later. When I synced up some values, the issue disappeared. I still don't understand clearly what happened, but at least it's working good now.

• Hi,

is the krpano version up-to-date?
    and are the crop 'width' values correct?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Yea, I noticed it behaved differently with various versions of krpano, and also as you can see from my previous reply, actually it was a width value issue. The width was valid btw, but somehow applying a different crop width to the default crop width caused the problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!