Virtual Tour: Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando

• Hi!
    I want to share my first work with KrPano. It's a virtual tour of the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando, located in Madrid (Spain).
    The site it's only for Flash at the moment, and it's only in Spanish as well, but please check it:

Visita Virtual - Real Academia de Bellas Artes de San Fernando

You can navigate the floors through a 3D representation of the building, and then click the red spots to see 360º rooms, which include flyout pictures, videos and more.
    The museum houses pictures by important painters such as Goya, Picasso, Arcimboldo, Rubens, Van Dyck, etc.

Any comments or suggestions to improve are welcome.

Best regards

• Thanks a lot Alexey!
    I never noticed that error you mention, I have seen that panorama dozens of times from different computers and it was always OK.
    If anyone experience the same error please tell it to me, or if you Alexey can watch it again later please comment if you still see that error.

Best regards

• Excelente, inspirador, ameno, didáctico.
    Gracias por compartir, le gastaré todo el tiempo para disfrutarlo y lo pasaré a quienes sé que lo disfrutarán al máximo,
    gracias de nuevo
    Ramiro

• Very very nice project.

Some possible improvements:
    - on the left side where the icon (Volver al plano 3D) is, when clicked, and animation shows the 3d plan, you still have active plugin that capture the mouse click and start animation again. Or remove it or put there plugin that will return user to active panorama if not first time.
    - Some pictures are active with and some without the frame.
    - Picture with chairs in front is not nice. Chairs are cut with it.
    - I would like to be able to interrupt initial animation every time pano is loaded.
    - Would be nice to have it multilingual. Such a nice work I would like to have at least also in EN.

One more time, big Bravo...

One questions. I hope I earned it ;)
    - Did you do CAD floor images or you got it from customer.

• Thanks Adbolado and Umalo for your valuable feedback!
    I answer to each of your comments:
    - I don't know if I understand this one. The 3D movement starts again every time the "Volver al plano 3D" button is clicked but that's the way it was intended
    - Not all pictures have the "flyout" feature. The client just wanted to stand out the most important pictures.
    - I didn't shoot the photos but some of them could have been better
    - You are right! I tried using "oninterrupt" but it's not working for me. I'll open a new thread to try to have it solved
    - May be there will be an English version in the future. It's a client's decision.

And finally, the 3D work was done by another company (http://www.balawat.com), my job was the general design and Actionscript and KrPano programming.

Regards

• I don't know if I understand this one. The 3D movement starts again every time the "Volver al plano 3D" button is clicked but that's the way it was intended

When you click on this button 3D movement starts. But when clicked and 3D movements ends and beautiful building is presented the button that initiate the movement is not anymore there at that point. It was removed, not visible but the area where it was standing is still active and new movement can be started. In general that mean when clicked, icon removed, and when you come with the mouse over the position where icon was standing mouse is changed showing active area

- Not all pictures have the "flyout" feature. The client just wanted to stand out the most important pictures.

Ok, but there are some pictures that have flyout where only inside picture was adapted and some where also the frame is changed (changed not so good, that tool my attention)
    Specially that one with chairs in front. Don't have exact proposal here but it is ugly to see chairs cut on half.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!