how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ?

• Ok ,

1. a clean upload of krpano-1.0.8-beta8 ( added an index.html , a copy of krpano.html ) Direct Link
    resut:
    All it is OK.

2. added a new folder video-hotspot_test that is a copy of the video-hotspot folder .
    Here I have modified the xml file to test. Direct Link

Result: Direct Link to xml
    the video does not play at start and the Debugger say: WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[videospot].resume ( press the o key to see it )
    note: some time the Click to play function into the video player do not wnat to work !!!! Not always....

3. added a new folder video-hotspot_test_1 that is a copy of the folder video-hotspot_test
    Here I have modified the xml file... Direct Link

Code
    <!-- events - show a infotext on start -->
    	<!-- ERASED the action(playbutton); in the onxmlcomplete attribute  -->
    	<!-- ADDED the action(playbutton); in the onpreviewcomplete attribute  -->
    	<events onxmlcomplete="showtext([b][i]krpano[br]video hotspot example[/i][/b], infostyle);"
    			onpreviewcomplete="action(playbutton);"
    	    	/>

The video does not play at start and the Debugger say: WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[videospot].resume

4. added a new folder video-hotspot_test_2 that is a copy of the folder video-hotspot_test_1
    Here I have modified the xml file... Direct Link

Code
    <!-- events - show a infotext on start -->
    	<!-- ERASED all events attributs  -->
    	<!-- ADDED the showtext(); and the action(playbutton); in the onloadcomplete attribute To make visible an other issue -->
    	<events onloadcomplete="showtext([b][i]krpano[br]video hotspot example[/i][/b], infostyle);action(playbutton);"
    	    	/>

The video does not play at start, the Debugger say nothing in particular and the showtext(); action does not executed any more !!!

UFF *attention* I lost my last hair on my head.. *cry* *g*

Salut.

Edited: added Direct links to the xml files used !!!

Edited once, last by michel (June 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM).

• Hi Job.1,

Just added <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="wait(blend);"> in all the example files but NO CHANGE*attention*
    It does not work. *attention* *unsure*

Il te reste combien de poil sur la tête *question* *g* *g* edited: ( how many hair on your head? )

Edited once, last by michel (June 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM).

• Hi Job.1,

Tu dois avoir des erreurs de syntaxe qquepart, pompes mon xml et testes, sinon tu as une mauvaise version d'un plugin ou de krpano

Like I said before I have downloaded a fresh version of krpano-1.0.8-beta8 Today and uploaded it to my web site.
    The modified xml files comes from that dowloaded krpano-1.0.8-beta8.
    See it by your self:
    Direct Link to Krpano.swf , press o key ,the debugger say: INFO: krpano 1.0.8 beta 8 (build 2009-06-15)
    Direct Link to videoplayer.swf videoplayer plugin (build 2009-06-15)

J'y comprend quedal ! I do not understand anything. *confused*

Si je "t'emmerde" on arrête là. Je comprendrais. *unsure* Perhaps it is better stop *unsure*

• Hi Job.1,

I don't understand anything with your bug *confused* *evil*

Moins non plus et Comme dirait "mamie nova"

AH ÇA S'EST VRAI ÇA *attention*

Faut y mettre l'accent du midi *g* *g* *g* ( That's really real...)

Perhaps Klaus can see what's append here? *wink*
    Anyway I think it is possible that there is a bug on the events attribute... else why the showtext() action does not execute when on the onloadcomplete attribute ?

Salut, merci encore.

• Hi,

Some fresh news *attention* *smile*

It seems that the onloadcomplete events attribute works only if there is some image to be displayed *attention* *attention* *attention*
    Edited: in a other thread, Klaus explains: link to thread reference

maybe you mean - "onloadcomplete" - this will be called when the loading of the images was done

I have uploaded a new modified example of video-hotspot Direct Link

IT WORKS *attention* *attention* *attention* But not always ..... if I refresh the URL without clearing the cache, then it does not play (sometimes it does)....

On my local server it is not working *attention* ..... It seems that the onloadcomplete have not the time to do all his job... The Debugger say nothing in particular... But the action(playbutton); is not executed....

Little to little it comes clearing... but not yet... *rolleyes*

Some hairs comes back to my head *wink*

Salut.

Edited once, last by michel (July 1, 2009 at 8:40 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!