how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ?

• Hi Job.1,

The only all right it is that you comes back *attention* *g*

Resumed:
    I use the example that comes with Krpano as the base --- krpano-1.0.8-beta8\examples\video-hotspot
    I put the pausedonstart="true"
    I add your action script to the xml <action name="playbutton">hotspot[videospot].resume();</action>
    I add the events attribute onpreviewcomplete="action(playbutton);"
    like this:

Result:
    the video does not play at start and the debugger say WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[videospot].resume *wacko*

Then I change the scene events attribute onpreviewcomplete="action(playbutton);" to onloadcomplete="action(playbutton);"
    Result:
    the video does not play at start and the debugger say nothing in particular *wacko*

Then I erase the scene events attribute onloadcomplete="action(playbutton);" and I add the action to the attribute onxmlcomplete because I am sure that this attribute is working because it displays the showtext();
    The event code then is ---- onxmlcomplete= "showtext(krpano[br]video hotspot example, infostyle);action(playbutton);"
    Result:
    the video does not play at start and the debugger say WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[videospot].resume *wacko*

To make more try, I change all the onxmlcomplete attribute to onloadcomplete
    like this ----- onloadcomplete= "showtext(krpano[br]video hotspot example, infostyle);action(playbutton);"
    Result:
    the video does not play at start, the debugger say nothing in particular and the showtext(krpano[br]video hotspot example, infostyle); is not executed *wacko* It seems the onloadcomplete attribute dos not work for me *confused*

I use:
    INFO: krpano 1.0.8 beta 8 (build 2009-06-15)
    INFO: Flashplayer WIN 10,0,22,87 PlugIn

Vidoplayer Plugin (Built 2009-6-15)

That made a long time that I lost my Latin *g*

Salut.

Edited once, last by michel (July 1, 2009 at 8:23 PM).

• Hi Job.1,

I have erased the action(playbutton); from the events attributes....
    I add a play_button plugin that execute the action(playbutton); on click....
    Result:
    The video plays when onclick event from the play_button and the debugger say nothing in particular

conclusion:
    1.the action works as expected and the videoplayer works as expected.
    2.It seems there is some issue with the events attribute.

I noticed that in your example http://www.visionrhd.com/site/video/bar.html you do not use events attributes to call the action to play de video *attention* the action to play de video is executed when your info plugin is clicked... then it is normal that it plays like expected. *evil* No events attribute are used *attention* *rolleyes*

But, then I do not understand why it is working for Benjamin how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ?

What do you think about this?

Salut,

• I noticed that in your example http://www.visionrhd.com/site/video/bar.html you do not use events attributes to call the action to play de video *attention* the action to play de video is executed when your info plugin is clicked... then it is normal that it plays like expected. *evil* No events attribute are used *attention* *rolleyes*

But, then I do not understand why it is working for Benjamin how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ?

What do you think about this?

Salut,

yes but before this one, it's working on the events

• Hi Job.1,

I tried but the result is:
    the video does not play at start and the Debugger say: WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[videospot].resume *sad*

I tried to put the wait(blend); into the events attribute ( I erased it on the Krpano Onstart ):
    onxmlcomplete= "showtext(krpano[br]video hotspot example, infostyle); wait(blend); action(playbutton);"

the result is idem as above. *sad*

note: There is not a lot to wait on the video-hotspot example...

It remains one hair on my head. *cry* *g*

Merci pour ta patience *thumbup* , Salut.

• cooollll

OT: he Job, i was wondering about your loader.. i can imagine ho you make that but what when you do a multires .. will your logo also come again everytime or just the bar.. *confused*

will you share xml for this??

Thanx

Tuur *thumbsup*

• I not try with multires with this kind of loader, but I think it's possible if you put [<events onpreviewcomplete="set(plugin[load].visible,false);hideprogressbar" />]

her the code of the pano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!