Video Hotspot that pauses auto pano rotation or shadowbox.

• Hi,

I have a hotspot icon on a pano on my tour that opens a video clip. But I have auto rotation enabled, and its kind of distracting. Is there a way to pause the auto rotation when the video opens up?

In case is currently not possible, how could I add a shadowbox around the video to make the auto rotation less distracting?

I know very little about code, I can paste it and change here and there, but not actually code it myself.

Many thanks in advance, and help would be greatly appreciated.

• Hi,

you need to disable and enable the autorotate by yourself, this can't be done automatically.

e.g. when showing the video do also:

Code
    set(autorotate.enabled,false);

and when hiding the video:

Code
    set(autorotate.enabled,true);

Best regards,
    Klaus

• you need to disable and enable the autorotate by yourself, this can't be done automatically.

e.g. when showing the video do also:

Code
    set(autorotate.enabled,false);

and when hiding the video:

Code
    set(autorotate.enabled,true);

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi, Klaus, if I understood correctly, I need to disable autorotate for the whole project, than go into each individual pano's XML, and enable it. Also, on the XML where the videos are, add the code you wrote? Is this correct? Ive been browsing through the XML files and not sure exactly where is it I need to add the code that would make that individual pano and video to show and pause. Many thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!