Disable double click on intro to start

• I have an annoying problem with this tour: http://assets.cityzine.be/vt/376

When you click on the intro screen, you always have to click 2 times (on the shop names) to start the tour. It's confusing for the visitors because normally it should start after the 1st click.
    I tought it was a 'focussing' problem, so I added the 'hotspot enabled' code in the xml but still without result. Does anyone has a suggestion ? Here the code of one of the plugins...

• Have spend some time with your example. Well, can't tell for sure. I got it running locally but during local setup found lot of errors in your code that might or might not be related to this or other potential bugs.

In general your online version shows different behavior than local with fixed bugs. In online I don't see showtext on those two buttons. Have turned their alpha in local version. Seams something is above them in online. Haven't found any element set on higher zorder.
    Did you tried playing <100 values for setting zorder? For HTML5 there is guideline to stay below 100 so this might somehow be related. Try and come back with results.

If not you could turn on editor and/or send me all code packed for examination (with no panorama related images).

Edited once, last by Umalo (May 11, 2013 at 1:32 PM).

• You're my hero Umalo, there is indeed a big startup button that is covering the whole scene. The pano is starting up with the default gyro on. It was a wish of my client to disable the gyro as soon as the screen is touched.
    The three buttons, intro buttons and big stop gyro button had zorder values >100.
    I changed them to lower values and everything is working fine now.

Thank you for putting youre time in this and helping me to solve this problem.

Yvan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!