how integrate tag <scene> in kolor panotour output

• hi, there is some one that can confirm me is the next statements are corrects?:

"Include a xlm containing image element (that define a pano) is equal to loadpano action. having a xml file where <image> elments are into a <scene> element i can't use <include> (i haven't access to <scene> content) so i have to inser loadscene action."

• Hi,

no - loadpano and include are not equal in any way.

The <include> works like copy-and-paste - the content of the include file will be inserted, as it is, into the file where the include was originally defined.

And all <include> elements inside an xml files (also inside <scene> elements) will be resolved this way, before the real parsing/resolving of the xml file starts.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

no - loadpano and include are not equal in any way.

The works like copy-and-paste - the content of the include file will be inserted, as it is, into the file where the include was originally defined.

And all elements inside an xml files (also inside elements) will be resolved this way, before the real parsing/resolving of the xml file starts.

Best regards,
    Klaus</include></include>

i was superficial, sorry.
    now i understand but I'm trying to use (integrate) <scene> tag in my old project and i have problems. in old project (output form kolor panotour) the first pano is loaded with the simple tag <include>. if i want add <scene> tag i have to use also loadscene but where have i place it?

my files are: tour.xml (where there is incluede tag) , tour0.xml (where there is scene tag) p.s. onstart option is definide in tour.xml to load hidehotspotaction)

• i was superficial, sorry.
    now i understand but I'm trying to use (integrate) tag in my old project and i have problems. in old project (output form kolor panotour) the first pano is loaded with the simple tag . if i want add tag i have to use also loadscene but where have i place it? </include>

my files are: tour.xml (where there is incluede tag) , tour0.xml (where there is scene tag) p.s. onstart option is definide in tour.xml to load hidehotspotaction)

resolved, i havn't understand scene tag and my error was not insert hotspot an other elment into scene tag.this post can be deleted.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!