Big problem here ;(

• As I mentioned in my previous post I've been off for quite some time and it seems like lots of things has changed...

I was working on a friend of mine's website last year (January) and back then the website worked quite well but NOW lots of thinks seems (un)clickable.

to2hov.com/s5/

Is there something BIG changed in the XML structure? Is it because of the "flashplayer" update? And why when I try to "update" the krpano viewer nothing is happening?

There is "x" button not working at all also the intro image seems clickable only at the corners of the panorama but not in the center... click & drag mouse option is not available too... (only arrows working)... anyone knows what's happening?

Best,
    N.

• Hi,

Zitat

Is there something BIG changed in the XML structure?

I would say no...
    The current krpano viewer on your page is '1.0.8.12 (build 2010-11-24)' - a already very old version...
    What version have you used before?

Zitat

Is it because of the "flashplayer" update?

So far I know there was no Flashplayer update that had caused krpano-related problems...
    Do you have other non-krpano Flash elements in your pano?

Zitat

And why when I try to "update" the krpano viewer nothing is happening?

Want exactly have you tried?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I just talked to a friend of mine who said that every flashplayer with version 11.4 and above causes this :( (haven't tested it myself so I'm not sure if this is true) but it seems the problem is the flashplayer itself because It's not working on multiple servers and platforms to me (using same browser). I also have different versions of the project in different progress stages and nothing is working.

Anyway, what I noticed is that... there seems to be an unwanted object 200px bellow the top of the panorama, you can actually hover it but cant click and drag when you are over that area, like you have an alpha="0" object bellow and you can't do anything...

The fun is that I don't use anything with alpha in my project (except my intro image which is also affected by the same problem) :(

I tried to update it to the last version and this is not the problem...

Any other ideas?

Best,
    N.

• Hi,

right, there seems to be a big invisible object blocking the control... maybe a png with alpha-transparency or a textfield...

Your xml files are a bit too big to find out online just by viewing what could be the problem - therefore try step by step removing (by commenting) everything until you find the problem - e.g. start with removing the includes in the main xml step by step...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello again,

Same issue MASKS but this time with "Firefox"

http://cyclades-traveller.com/chrome/santorini/fira/chrome.html

... two of my friends sent me exact same screen shot while using firefox... I don't have any problems on chrome/safari (mac user) and it seems like the problems starts from where my mask begins.

All files are updated and the new syntaxis applied!

Best,
    N.

• Hi,

that's a webdesign problem - when using height="100%" it is necessary that the parent elements also have size defined - this includes also the html and body elements - try giving them a height=100% style too.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!