• Hello I am using the latest krpano 1.6.1 and I have a scroll area with a floor plan.
    It is working fine except when I try to spin the radars on the floor plan, the plan image move. I understand it moves because it's in a scroll area but is there a way to avoid the move when I am moving the radars?

Thank you

• I am thinking that my question was not clear enough or it seems silly and I should know what to do if I knew krpano well enough.
    I do not know krpano well enough so I really need some help on this one.
    Here is the link
    http://windsorvirtualtours.com/ciociaro_demo/

Click the "Floor Plan" tab to the middle left.
    Try to move the radar. When I move the radar the floor plan moves.
    I want to still keep the floor plan scrollable but I do not want it to move when I move the radar.

Even if someone can Private Message me with a cost to get it done.

Thank you

• Hi,

the question wasn't silly, but I think this requires some plugin internal changes to get fixed...

A workaround might disabling the scrollarea dragging when the mouse comes over the radar,
    e.g.

Code
    <layer name="radar"
       onover="set(layer[scrollarea].draggable,false);"
       onout="set(layer[scrollarea].draggable,true);"
       />

and for touch devices maybe additionally disable the radar dragging completely,
    e.g.

Code
    <layer name="radar" enabled="false" devices="touchdevice" />

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus , that was perfect (Issue Solved)

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I appreciate your help very much.

As time progresses, I will learn this script well enough to give back to this forum just as others have given me help.

Thanks again.

• Hi,
    touch devices solutions

• Hi everyone!

This is my first post here and sorry for my bad English.

Can someone explain to me why this does not work in HTML5 (line 40 in source code) but works fine in a flash.

Here is the source code:

and here is an example: http://www.zg360.com/scrollmap/

If selected HTML5 viewer sometimes you can not scroll the map, and sometimes you can not rotate the radar. With Flash viewer everything works well.

Thanks!

• Sorry Martyhr, but I don't understand your "for me it is working fine".

I've tested this with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and IE on Win7; with Chrome and IE on Win8.1; and with Firefox on Linux Mint.
    Always with the same result.

Problem is on HTML5 viewer. Sometimes it can't spin the radar with click on it, or (if can rotate the radar) can't scroll map with mouse.

Please select the HTML5 version, click on the radar and tell me what happens. If you move the map, it is not good. If you can spin the radar, that's OK; but click on the map and scroll it. It does not work.

• Hi,

this will be fixed in the next krpano release 1.18.1 - then the mouse and touch events on the radar plugin will work as expected.

And to make the scrollarea not draggable in this case, use the ondown and onup events to change the draggable setting - e.g.

Code
    <plugin name="radar" 
            ondown="set(layer[scrollarea].draggable, false);"
            onup="set(layer[scrollarea].draggable, true);"
            />

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!