krpano protect tool "license error" on html5 protection

• hi,

I have just tried the new protection tool (the Mac one) on the html5 viewer output file, but that ends in a "license error" when viewing panos in html5 mode. since the flash viewer is working fine, I wonder what is wrong :D

thanks,
    daniele

• hi klaus!

i'm just building a new project using the new 1.16.3 version and it's protect tool.
    on the flash side everything works well, but on html 5 i get a license error. (html license is present, checked by kprotect and just recently used successfully, but perhaps you can check this...).

maybe i messed up something in the html code (more or less directly from the examples)?

here it is:

here's the xml-file:

(it's inside a drupal installation, so the image paths)

here i what's in the folder:

xml is working fine with flash.
    flash embedding part in krpano.js works.
    everything is named krpano.* for testing.
    no www in the domain limits.

any clues?
    thanks
    thomas

• Hi,

can you please post a link?

The html or xml files itself are not related to license problems in any way.

There is currently only one known license issue - when the html5 license name contains single-quote-characters, then the license embedding isn't working currently. There will be soon a fixed release for this.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

yes - the first subdomain will be not skipped/ignored in the html5 version.
    There will be soon a fixed version.

(btw - just as note - your request about more flexible domain limitations will be considered for one of the next releases of course)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!