• Anybody using an external tooltip system, or is it even possible... I really like the one with FPP shown here:

http://album.reality.hu/OLD/panos/repnap/mig29_inst/

Ideally I'd like to see something that would allow you to define a hotspot (like krpano has) - and then trigger an xml-based tooltip - something that wasn't quite as robust as the textfield, more like a small tooltip - text and a grahic with the ability to click a "more" and launch something else (like a textfield). I realize I can create a custom SWF that can be triggered from a hotspot, I was just hoping to use one of the thousands of tooltip programs available at flashden.net...

• Would I be able to use these built in tooltips to create the instructions I use right now on my site - http://housser.ca

I just want a small box to follow the mouse until the user clicks once, and then remove it.

Alternatively, could I get a textfield to follow the mouse?

• Just create a plugin with 100% width and height something like a 1x1 pixel image. Set alpha to 0, and onhover the showtext function. Then onclick, remove the plugin.

<plugin name="tooltipfollow" url="images/1x1.png" width="100%" height="100%" alpha="0" enabled="true" handcursor="false" zorder="100" onhover="showtext(click and drag with your mouse to look around, tooltipstyle)" onclick="removeplugin(tooltipfollow)" />

• Hi,

Zitat

Just create a plugin with 100% width and height something like a 1x1 pixel image. Set alpha to 0, and onhover the showtext function. Then onclick, remove the plugin.

that's a good solution!

Zitat

Alternatively, could I get a textfield to follow the mouse?

that would be also possible (with 1.0.8 beta 9):
    e.g.

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

that's a good solution!

that would be also possible (with 1.0.8 beta 9):
    e.g.

Code
    align="lefttop" 
               onloaded="follow_the_mouse(get(name));"
               />

add(plugin[%1].x, mouse.x, 10);
      add(plugin[%1].y, mouse.y, 10);
      delayedcall(0.01, follow_the_mouse(%1));

best regards,
    Klaus

</plugin>

Hi Klaus

With the codes you posted, I get this folloing error -

""XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090)"

any idea?

Thanks

• [quote='klaus.krpano',index.php?page=Thread&postID=12269#post12269]
    Hi Klaus

With the codes you posted, I get this folloing error -

""XML parser error: element is malformed (#1090)"

any idea?

Hi,

Make sure you didn't include the ellipses from Klaus' example (the "..." were to indicate more attributes go here).

Here's a working example of a moving textfield (although I think using polygonal hotspots with onhover=showtext(hello world) is the more straightforward way to implement this).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!