onloadcomplete vs onviewchange in tour with multi-res pano

• Hi, friends

to control the skin, I use the event "onidle" and "onviewchange"
    after loading the panorama onidle gives signal that changes the skin in my tour according to the event onidle, but after that mistakenly detected onviewchange and skin again changes according to the event onviewchange *wacko*
    at first I could not understand why defined onviewchange, because the pano is not rotated, not changing fov
    now I assume that there issue is a continuation of loading tiles of multi-resolutions panorama

ie onloadcomplete event occurs earlier the time when I can properly use the event onviewchange

how do I solve the problem in this situation? *confused*
    Thanks in advance for your advice

Serge

• Hi,

the onviewchange event will be also sent when something in the pano image itself will be changed - e.g. when there a new tiles in multires-loading,

and in multires-loading, the the onloadcomplete event will be sent when the loading of the 'first current view' will be fully ready, but the viewer will still be loading tiles after that event - and so the onviewchange event can also be sent a several times after that event after the onloadcomplete event.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!