• Dear folks,

I don't get how I have to proceed to generate GPS coordonates automaticaly when I drop images on .bat files as seen in tutorial
    https://krpano.com/docu/tutorials/#top

I created a plugins folder into krpanotools folder so the vtour folder that has been generated contain the bingmaps plugin but I still have to add the licence into it and have to add GPS coordonates manualy into the tour.xml file and switch bingmaps from false to true as well before I add my bingmaps_key. I don't understand how to proceed to add spot axactly into the map that appear when I click on the earth icon in the left bottom of the page.

Does exist any example files of that, I didn't find it into the examples that can be downloaded on your site.

Thanks a lot for your precious time and help, really sorry about my inferior english.

Best Regards,
    Jean

• Hi,

you only need to geo-tag your input images, then the transfer of the gps-coordinates from the images to the xml will happen automatically.

Good tools for geo-tagging are GeoSetter or locr GPS Photo.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,

First of all thank you very much for your reply that really helped!

It works just fine now, just one thing I cannot fix, it's about map size.

The map size in my tour is wide (100% worldwide view), I mean I don't get how you proceed to fit to the area you define by defaut just like you did here for example
    https://krpano.com/tours/corfu/

I understand it's possible to use zoombuttons to enable possibility to zoom in and out but what is the way to define immediatly the exact area that appear when I click on earth icon?

Thank you very much again!

Best regards,
    Jean

• Hi,

the skin calls the zoomtospotsextent() action to automatically zoom the map to see all spots together on the map...

If this doesn't work, you either have only one spot or no spots defined...
    In this case you could remove that call from the vtourskin.xml and set the zoom/lat/lng settings directly at the 'skin_map' element.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

look in the vtourskin.xml for the "skin_map" <layer> element and change there the lat/lng/zoom attributes:

<layer name="skin_map" state="closed" url="" flash_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.swf" html5_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.js" visible="false" align="lefttop" width="100%" height="50%" x="0" y="0" zorder="1" lat="0" lng="0" zoom="10" bgalpha="0" maptype="satellite" onmapready="skin_addmapspots();">

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!