need help on xml file to select scenes

• I am a newbie for all this coding and I was wondering if you could help me out with a problem I came across. I actually do not know any coding. But I read online and try to come up with solutions.

I have attached a screenshot and as you can see I have 3 combo boxes or dropdown lists

and my question is if i click on the dropdown list on top left i get 2 options to choose from, say 1. smoking and 2. non smoking

and I need to show only combobox01 when I click on smoking and hide combobox02

and when I click on non smoking I need to show only combobox02 and hide combobox01

can this be done?

any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

this is the code i have used.

Code
    <plugin name="combobox" url="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox.swf" preload="true" alturl="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox.js" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="10" y="10">	<item name="combobox5" caption="smoking" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Courtyard-Standard0.xml);selectIdItem(combobox02);"/>	 <item name="combobox6" caption="non smoking" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Apartment-Suite0.xml);selectIdItem(combobox01)"/> </plugin> <plugin name="combobox01" url="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox01.swf" preload="true" alturl="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox.js" keep="true" align="rightbottom" x="10" y="40"> <item name="combobox0" caption="Apartment Suite Bedroom" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Apartment-Suite0.xml);"/> <item name="combobox1" caption="Apartment Suite Living" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Apartment-Suite1.xml);"/> <item name="combobox2" caption="Apartment Suite Washroom" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Apartment-Suite2.xml);"/>	 </plugin>	 <plugin name="combobox02" url="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox02.swf" preload="true" alturl="Grand-Apartment-Suitedata/graphics/combobox.js" keep="true" align="rightbottom" x="10" y="10">	 <item name="combobox3" caption="Courtyard-Standard" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Courtyard-Standard0.xml);"/>	 <item name="combobox4" caption="Courtyard-Standard Washroom" onClick="mainloadpano(Grand-Courtyard-Standard1.xml);"/>	 </plugin>	 <action name="closeglobalobjects"/> <action name="interruptAnimation">

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von shane999 (29. Januar 2013 um 09:05)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!