Add a floor plan with spots in "Default Virtual Tour Skin" (KRPano 1.0.8.15)

• Hello,
    I would like to add a floor plan in "Default Virtual Tour Skin" (KRPano 1.0.8.15) in the same way than Map already work.
    I'm trying to adapt "scrolling map" to do that.
    Actually I'm a little bit stuck to get the equivalent of this action "<action name="skin_addmapspots">" but for my floorplan.

I think to add this values in both scene :
    floorplanx="(x position of the spot)"
    floorplany="(y position of the spot)"
    So the action in vtourskin could call the scenes positions and add dynamically the spots on the floor plan (as does by Map with lat and lng).

Can someone help me to transpose this code :
    "<action name="skin_addmapspots">
    for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),
    if(scene[get(i)].lat,
    txtadd(spotname, 'spot', get(i));
    txtadd(spotclickevent, 'activatespot(',get(spotname),'); loadscene(', get(scene[get(i)].name), ',null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); delayedcall(0.5,skin_showmap(false));');
    copy(scene[get(i)].mapspotname, spotname);
    if(skin_settings.tooltips_mapspots, txtadd(spothoverevent,'showtext(',get(scene[get(i)].title),',SKIN_TOOLTIPS)'); , set(spothoverevent,null); );
    addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotclickevent), get(spothoverevent));
    );
    );
    activatespot(spot0);
    zoomToSpotsExtent();
    </action>"
    to dynamically add spot on floor plan ? Maybe it could be usefull for others...

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!