A possible bug or error with html5 use?

• Didn't know where to post so I posted here....
    Hi. Just made a new tour for html5-use and noticed that it's all messed up when using Linux (both chrome or Firefox, newest releases and on Kubuntu 12.10 both 32-or 64-bit). The same tour works fine with Android and Windows 7 machines....I only included the mobile-tiles in the tour and forced it to use html5=always.

The messing up is like you're rolling around a cube (you're being on the outside of it)...haven't tested on iOS-devices yet....

Anyone else have the same problem? I'm using the newest KRPanoTools (krpano Tools 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-10-05))

• Hi,

The messing up is like you're rolling around a cube (you're being on the outside of it)...haven't tested on iOS-devices yet....

This happens typically when your browser isn't able to use hardware acceleration for rendering...
    Unfortunately it's not possible to detect this case by code - so it's not possible to show a warning or error about that when happening.

To check your browser - in Firefox enter 'about:support' and check the 'GPU-accelerated-windows' info,
    and in Chrome enter 'chrome://gpu-internals/' and check the '3D CSS' info.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!