problem with adding Thumb

• i dont know where i make the mistake if you can help it would be great :)
    when i tried to add the main xml file with the kprotect i get an error "Thumbs.swf?TheXML=gallery1.xml" file not found.
    they all ind the same directory but i am guessing that there is something with that which i missed..
    " <plugin name="thumbnails" url="Thumbs.swf?TheXML=gallery1.xml" capture="false" keep="true" align="bottomcenter" scale="1" y="40"/> "
    can you pls tell me how to embed thumbs.swf into krpano.swf?

• Hi,

the as3thumbs plugin can't be embedded at the moment,
    the way of the parameter passing (...?TheXML=...) can't be used for embedded files,
    and the plugin itself won't have access to the thumb images if they were embedded too,
    but I will find a way to make it possible of course

at the moment this plugin and it's files (gallery1.xml, thumbs) must be still external,
    remove it manually from the embedded file list,

best regards,
    Klaus

• I just started creating exe's for the thumnail template and i'm running into the same problem previously notes(g (...?TheXML=...) in the kprotect tool.
    Does this mean I am unable to generate an exe file. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

• Hi myuhanna,

Does this mean I am unable to generate an exe file

No, you can generate your exe.... but you must remove on the embedding tab in kprotect, all the files referring to the as3thumbs plugin as Klaus explain above.

at the moment this plugin and it's files (gallery1.xml, thumbs) must be still external,
    remove it manually from the embedded file list,

Then your tour becomes in an exe file + external as3thumbs plugin files....

SAlut

but I will find a way to make it possible of course

Errr ... would you mind to find it now? *w00t*

Unfortunately I had created y tour for a customer with these and now he told me he also wants to give the tour away to clients as a single exe *sigh*

Thx
    Jürgen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!