• Hello there fellow Krpanoers, I know you can get me out of this really simple issue. This is the thing, I have this logo set to change it's alpha to 1.5 when mouse is ONHOVER and return it to 1 when it outs (ONOUT), this change indicates interactivity to users, till there everything's fine, except when I set it to load a info screen ONCLICK which in turn must tween logo's alpha to 0, it doesn't tween it to 0 because already ONHOVER says tween alpha 1.5.

As I see ONHOVER instruction has greater hierarchy than ONCLICK and it blocks my attemps to change logo's alpha.

Already tried to block ONHOVER's alpha change by setting it to NULL after it changes alpha and after ONCLICK is activated but found no solution to this issue.

I could certainly find another way around this problem but I'd like to know if there is a way to block the ONHOVER instruction, ¿Any ideas on this one?

Cheers

Luis

• That's a good tip, thanks Nupsi, that one was part of the solution but in the end I had to set NULL the ONOUT parameter when ONCLICK because it seems it's the one interfering here. I thought that ONHOVER (or ONOVER) was the one sending the command to tween alpha up but after a few tries erasing this instruction seems that ONOUT is the culprit here. I thought ONOUT worked when mouse pointer left the image but now I'm confused, because it's activating even when the mouse haven't left this area.

By the way Hans, it is possible to set (or tween) alpha to a value greater than 1, it doesn't make any sense for an opaque image but for the ones with semi-transparent pixels it forces them to reduce it's alpha. For instance, if you have a logo with a white glow around it, it will glow more, because the "glowing pixels" will turn more opaque. Try it! *cool*

Best regards

Luis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!