krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

• This one is good

http://www.visionrhd.com/site/photo/phototest.html

• Job.1 that one is very good, except for the middle photo, if you open and rotate the panorama a couple of times the photo circles the panorama before getting back to the original position, this is because krpano keeps going further from 360°

Klaus, if there any way to make krpano just report from 0 to 360 ? I mean if you get pass 360 it goes back to 0 and viceversa if you get pass 0 it jumps to 360 ? same for the vertical movement but I don't think the vertical part is needed that much.

I did this using Javascript, but its not an ideal solution...

• now all plugs load (even the simpleviewer in other panos) - exept the fullscreen button... *confused*

same adress: http://www.panographie.net/panorama/Events/ASK_21/

sorry, but it still seems not working "always",

I'm not sure at the moment why this happens...
    but it could be related to some wrong settings in the xml,

please try to remove - "autoscale="true" - and the "blur" set/tween - set(blur,15); ... tween(blur,0.8,0.8); from all plugins ("blur" is a attribute of the textfield plugin and not generally available yet),

best regards,
    Klaus

• another issue with beta8:

when i put the new preload=true to the sound plug, it doesnt play unless i do sound off and on again...
    what do i do wrong with it?

Code
    <plugin name="soundinterface" 
    		url="plugins/soundinterface.swf" 
    		preload="true"
    		onloaded="action(preloadsounds); action(play);"			
    />
  • Hi Nice work,

made up my mind to purchase krpano. i downloaded the beta version and tried to browse through examples so see my pano fits in but when i try to run the example it gives me "license" error. Is there any type of license necessary to run the beta example? if yes then from where i can download it and include so that i can check with my panos.

Thanks

• You should be able to run it locally on your machine, but it will not run on a server without the license.

Jarredja

I tried to run it locally but it gives me "license" error is it because i have replaced the default pano with my pano and made some changes in the xml ?
    Thanks

• I tried to test that "scene" thing and I managed to do the following: (don't click on the "olohuone", that isn't ready yet ;) )

http://panoraamakuvat.fi/kuvat/omat/virtuaali

When you click though the rooms, you see that everything works except the "Bed room no. 3 - upstairs" (Makuuhuone 3 - yläkerta). When clicking that one, the view is going towards the opposite direction without even zooming.

there's the XML I'm using:

http://panoraamakuvat.fi/asiakkaat/Vill…ly_20090612.xml

And the relevant section of the code: (can also been seen from the XML):

• Hi,

another issue with beta8:

when i put the new preload=true to the sound plug, it doesnt play unless i do sound off and on again...
    what do i do wrong with it?

when "preload" is enabled (="true") it is not possible to use the "onloaded" event of this plugin anymore (sorry, I see that was not documented yet), the reason for this is that the plugin is loaded before the pano and before any action can happen,
    but in this case you could use the normal "onstart" or "onxmlcomplete" events,

I tried to run it locally but it gives me "license" error is it because i have replaced the default pano with my pano and made some changes in the xml ?

locally (file or localhost server) there should be no license error, and the license is always independet from the version (a license for all versions), have you renamed the krpano.swf maybe? in this case you need to rename the .license file too.

When you click though the rooms, you see that everything works except the "Bed room no. 3 - upstairs" (Makuuhuone 3 - yläkerta). When clicking that one, the view is going towards the opposite direction without even zooming.

I see, thanks for this note, this is a bug, the problem was that the point coordniates wrap around (162, -169, -170, 162) and this causes a wrong caluclation of the hotspot center, this will be fixed very soon
    you could fix it manually for the moment by adding 360 to all negative point "ath" values,

best regards,
    Klaus

• disable flash 10. flash10="off"

Question: I used thickbox to call up some popups that load an external site. This worked with Beta 7. But now with Beta 8, it doens't execute the javascript anymore. I then tested it with a simple alert box in javascript:
    onclick="js(alert('test'));"

Works in beta 7, but not in beta 8. Some kind of bug?

I alsoo tried onclick="openurl(javascript:alert('test'));" Didnt work either (tested both Ie and ff3)

• Question: I used thickbox to call up some popups that load an external site. This worked with Beta 7. But now with Beta 8, it doens't execute the javascript anymore. I then tested it with a simple alert box in javascript:
    onclick="js(alert('test'));"

Works in beta 7, but not in beta 8. Some kind of bug?

Hi,

this was the effect of the new quote (') parsing in beta 8,
    there the quotes were used to mark parameters, e.g. for - showtext('abc, xyz');
    but in this such situations it works wrong - internals it just get parsed as - js(test);

but I have already found a way to fix that, I will release today a updated version,

best regards,
    Klaus

best regards,
    Klaus

• KLAUS thats great!!!

Is there any examples of xml parsing - "url" attributes

I want to try a CD with the App or exe in a seperate directory to the xml.

At the moment I have to change the url to specific directorys in the xml e.g. ../../images/image.jpg

I would love to ditch this.

Cheers

• Hi,

you can use "placeholders" in the "url" attributes:

e.g.

Code
    .. url="%HTMLPATH%/images/image.jpg"

%HTMLPATH% - the path of the main html file where the krpano.swf is included

Code
    .. url="%SWFPATH%/images/image.jpg"

%SWFPATH% - the path of the krpano.swf file

Code
    .. url="%FIRSTXML%/images/image.jpg"

%FIRSTXML% - the path of the first loaded xml file

Code
    .. url="%CURRENTXML%/images/image.jpg"

%CURRENTXML% - the path of the current loaded xml file

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!