TourCloud - Making virtual tour offline browsing easier for you and your clients.

• As professional virtual tour creators ourselves we found that the available solutions for offline browsing on mobiles devices like mobile phones and iPad do not fit our needs. As we investigated, offline viewing is a neck pain for many virtual tour creators.

So we came up with a solution that would ease the process of getting your tour onto any device for offline browsing. It consists of a cloud that you upload your tours to and an application that has access to it. You distribute the tour to all devices and can use any of them for presentations in offline mode. Also it looks professional and simple to use so that you can finally give it to your clients as a supplement to your professional services.

I would like to get your opinion. Look here and subscribe if it is something you like: http://www.tourcloud.co/

• I'm pretty intersted bay the Tour Cloud to be able to show my tours from my iPad when i'm off line. I suscribed but what next ? How do I upload tours is the cloud ?

Thanks for your answer.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!