Using google maps instead of bing maps in version 1.0.8.15

• Hi, new version of krpano creates a map icon by default, and opens bing map, but I have google maps licence.

What do I have to do to change it ?

And where is it located the bingmaps info, in order to change it.(lat,long,zoom etc...) ???

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von manigordo (15. September 2012 um 00:45)

• Hi,

What do I have to do to change it ?

please see here:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/bingmaps/#top

some quotes from there:

Zitat

Google Maps / Bing Maps Notes - the XML interfaces of the Bing Maps and the Google Maps plugins are almost the same. To use the Bing Maps plugin just replace the Google Maps plugin and change the Google Maps key with a Bing Maps key.

Zitat

Note - the krpano license files for the Google Maps Plugin and the Bing Maps Plugin are the same! Just rename the googlemaps.license.xml to bingmaps.license.xml.

And where is it located the bingmaps info, in order to change it.(lat,long,zoom etc...) ???

that will be all exactly like it was with the google maps plugin,

but if your request is regarding the default vtour skin of the 1.0.8.15 version:

• the bing maps is included in the 'vtourskin.xml'
    • it will be added dynamically by an action only when the bingmap setting is enabled
    • the spots were created automatically by looking at all <scene> elements for lat/lng settings ('skin_addmapspots' action)
    • the map startup position and zoom will be determined automatically the zoomToSpotsExtent action (also 'skin_addmapspots' action)

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!