"time" atrribute in videoplayer.swf plugin to delay load hotspots

• Can we access the (time) attribute in the video player to load a hotspot after the video has reached a certain point?

my_FLVPlybk.addEventListener(MetadataEvent.CUE_POINT, cp_listener);
    function cp_listener(eventObject:MetadataEvent):void {
    trace("Elapsed time in seconds: " + my_FLVPlybk.playheadTime);
    trace("Cue point name is: " + eventObject.info.name);
    trace("Cue point type is: " + eventObject.info.type);
    }
    the existing time (delayloadhotspot) uses the krpano.swf time, not the videoplayer.swf.

• Hi,

Can we access the (time) attribute in the video player to load a hotspot after the video has reached a certain point?

not directly... but one way would be, to constantly (once per frame) check the time, and then the time was reached, run your code for adding the hotspot, e.g.

Code
    set(time_reached,false);
    asyncloop(time_reached == false, if(plugin[video].time GT 10, set(time_reached,true); ...add your hotspot now... ));

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi there,
    I see this is a similar question to the one I have. As I am new to coding, I was wondering if you could explain the full ins and outs of the possibilities of enabling hotspots in a 360 video. Listed on the interactive examples on the site, they all seem to be still image based. Are any of these examples something I can employ on 360 video? I assume it would have to be timeline based as there would not be any constant pixels to link the hotspots to. Is this correct? And if so, can you more clearly explain the steps I need to take in order to access the timeline and implement hotspots?
    Thank you,
    Alisa

• set(time_reached,false);
    asyncloop(time_reached == false, if(plugin[video].time GT 10, set(time_reached,true); ...add your hotspot now... ));

Hi Klaus !

Is this solution working with the last videoplayer.js version, or it is compatible only with the videoplayer.swf ? Is there another way to control the loading of hotspots ( or other elements ) when time has rechead a certain point ?

Thank you so much !

Best regards !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!