PNG frames horizontally

• Simply replace the pair of parameters offset animation. That's one of the standard examples:

Change the parameters in Action:
    mul(xpos,frame,framewidth );

txtadd(crop,'0|',get(xpos), …

That's all! *tongue*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Thank you very much your help.
    I have ridden an example with horizontal strip (left) and vertical (right): http://www.imaginartejuegos.com/ijLAB/ejemplo_…spotanimado.htm
    As you can see on the right is working properly, but not the left.
    The code used is this:

What is my mistake?

• Hi,

Zitat

What is my mistake?

here:
    txtadd(crop,'0|',get(xpos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight));

you need to swap x and y - correct would be:
    txtadd(crop,get(xpos),'|0','|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheight));

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

IS it possible to don't have a drop (the hotspot would stay constantly visible) in this animation?
    I'd like to put like an animated glow effect around the hotspot, so the hotspot needs to remain visible all time.

Thanks.
    Steph.:-)

• UPDATE!
    Now I myself want to use animation without flash file(swf) on any device!
    But the question is: how to make simple animation with cross-fade effect to make the transition frame by frame?

Frame#1 -->fade 0.5 sec --> Frame#2 --> fade 0.5 sec --> Frame#3… action to stop or replay and etc.

I understand that can be done using the individual layers with pictures and action "tween alpha", but I want this to be a separate action without a write action in each layer/plugin image! This is is possible?

Any suggestions or idea!? I'm deep in thought!

*confused*

• Yes, like this!
    Basic fade: A->B->C
    Earlier I used a flash file with any animation and alternative flat image for html5 versions.
    Ось такі справи, друже)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!