krpano 1.0.8.15 (Updated)

• Regarding the tablet tag I can see now that you do not have it in the new documentation.

However I hope that it still works if you update an old tour.

Right, the <tablet> element is not explicitly documented, but it will be still supported of course.
    My intention is that old panos or tours always should be upward-compatible - that isn't possible always of course, but I'm trying to make it that way as good as possible.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi all, Please, anyone else can confirm that behaviour on an android phone
    again the link
    http://www.livepanoramas.com/dorin/Continental-iphone/
    in fullscreen the zoom in/out buttons responds properly
    BUT windowed (non fullscreen) as the link starts, you need to tap almost 1 second to have some response from the zoom in/out buttons, then does like a speedy usleless zoom

I will provide a video if my English isn't good enough to describe the behaviour.

thanks,
    Dorin

• Yes I can see a small difference on my Desire Z but it is very small.

I think it has to do with this stupid Android fullscreen popup which always interferes with any ondown action on the pano.

If we could get rid of this function which is not really fullscreen I would be very happy.

Hans

• Hi,

id experience iOS Safari & others browser in iPod Touch 4th gen 5.1.1... maybe js faulty ?

where does it crash?
    a specific example? always?

the iPod touch 4 has fewer memory than the iPhone 4, so there the images need to be smaller to avoid crashes...
    the krpano viewer already scales the image automatically down to 640px on the iPod touch 4 by default (see here), but maybe together with the Bing Maps plugins (which needs a lot of memory), this can be still too much...

you could try adding this code and test if it works:

Code
    <display hardwarelimit="512" devices="iPhone+Retina" />

(btw - this code will set the limit for iPhone and iPod, in the next release I will had the possibility to detect the iPod separately)

border="true" bordercolor="0xFFFFFF" roundedge="28"
    shadow="0.1" shadowrange="12" shadowcolor="0xFFFFFF"

attributes should be added to layer documentation *wink*

that's are settings from the textfield plugin *wink*
    https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#top

Hi all, Please, anyone else can confirm that behaviour on an android phone
    again the link
    http://www.livepanoramas.com/dorin/Continental-iphone/
    in fullscreen the zoom in/out buttons responds properly
    BUT windowed (non fullscreen) as the link starts, you need to tap almost 1 second to have some response from the zoom in/out buttons, then does like a speedy usleless zoom

the performance of the windowed and fullscreen modes always differ from Android device to Android device, sometimes there is more difference, some fewer, but the fullscreen mode is always faster... but that's typical/normal for the Android Flashplayer... that should be not related to the krpano version...

If we could get rid of this function which is not really fullscreen I would be very happy.

I too , but so far I know it's not possible to disable that...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you both, I understand that must be a difference.

Klaus, can be the parameter "fullScreenOnSelection" used to automatically go into fullscreen at first tap on the pano?

cheers,
    Dorin

• Thanks, is the same with onclick.

I think is need for a feature to enter in fullscreen when one taps anywhere in pano's area and, if is possible, to pass further the event to tapped area after fullscreen switch.
    If is a line of code then it can be dissabled by commenting it, or can be commented as default, either way will be useful.

cheers,
    Dorin

L.E. I see now Klaus's reply bellow, after a quick read seems he's providing a workable sollution.

• Hi,

Use onclick instead.
    See here.
    event.onmousedown weird in safari desktop w7

I think he means something different, that fullscreen issue is not related to Android,

Update after some tests, must be refined a bit as onmousedown isn't triggered when one taps on zoom in/out ..
    is need for something globally like I did in the past with stitchless panos when I used a big round button..

right, the onmousedown isn't triggered when captured by an other button before,

to capture it always, you can also use a big 100%x100% element that overlaps all other elements (higher zorder) and set the fullscreen mode there,
    e.g.

Code
    <layer name="fs" type="container" align="lefttop" width="100%" height="100%" bgalpha="0.01" bgcapture="true" zorder="100" ondown="set(fullscreen,true);removelayer(get(name));" keep="true" devices="Android+Flash" />

best regards,
    Klaus

• Klaus, this is the link... http://hide.my/smkj3 ..id change the minimize bar button only... and in html5 mode.. there is no responsive area to start drag the tour.. id notice only rightside of the screen can be drag.. the rest left side include the button cant be click...

this link http://hide.my/floria2009 id put ur hardwarelimit code...

and Klaus,.. can i have code for onhover / onover to show current thumbnail scene name, both on hotspot buttons... :)

erm.. last time i think there is effect for layer or image blendmode... ie overlay, multiple, different etc.. on this version do those effect still available and do html5 support it ?

thanks....

regards,

bulp

Edited 2 times, last by bulp (August 17, 2012 at 12:52 AM).

• Hi,

Klaus, this is the link... http://hide.my/smkj3 ..id change the minimize bar button only... and in html5 mode.. there is no responsive area to start drag the tour.. id notice only rightside of the screen can be drag.. the rest left side include the button cant be click...

there is a non-krpano html element that overlaps almost the whole screen and avoids the controlling of it this way,
    see here:

I don't know where it come from (maybe from your 'Web Traffic Statistics' script), but that element the problem,
    additionally you can see a Javascript error about 'Cufon.now();' not found, but that should be not related directly to that html element...

Btw - when something very basic like this isn't working, please always check your own code and your own modifications first!

and Klaus,.. can i have code for onhover / onover to show current thumbnail scene name, both on hotspot buttons... :)
    erm.. last time i think there is effect for layer or image blendmode... ie overlay, multiple, different etc.. on this version do those effect still available and do html5 support it ?

onover/onhover is currently not support and blendmode is technically currently not possible in HTML5,
    see here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html5/#supportedfunctionality

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

The Editor plugin seems to have a bug with hotspots...

Try adding the Editor plugin in an example with more than 1 hotspot like as the textstyles.xml for example...
    Open the editor you will see that only 1 hospot is listed...

SAlut.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!