Showing Scene Title in Corner Always?

• Hi,
    I'm having a problem showing the current scene title in the corner and having a custom CSS-style on it at the same time.

I'm able to show the current scene title with the following:

But then the text shows where I want it BUT with the ugly default black times new roman font.
    I want to show it with a custom css-style. I have tried setting the plugin css field to

Code
    css="* {font-family:Arial; color:#ffffff;}"

without success.

So how do I show a the current scene title (that changes on scene change) with a custom CSS-style?

Edited once, last by pear (July 8, 2012 at 8:43 PM).

• Tried to update the new files in the new beta and your css but it didn't work. :(
    Any other solution?

And also, is the method I'm using the best for my purpose? I've searched the forum for days and haven't gotten any simple answer to what seems to be such an easy question - To show the title of the current scene.

Another question when I'm at it. I want the viewers to be bale to see on the thumbnails which scene they're viewing, preferably to change the border-width or color. How do I produce this?

EDIT: I got my original problem to work using the following

It was the txtadd(); function I needed to put the title text in <p></p>. However weird that using a * on the css code didn't work..

Now I only have my other problem, that is:

How do I put a thicker border or another border color on the current scene's thumbnail?

Edited once, last by pear (July 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!