• seems I am having an issue using the editor. even the old pano's i made in the past are expiriencing this issue. when i click on editor the 4 buttons display at the bottom. however when i click on any of the 3 that do something i loose my background image. screen goes dark grey. i would have to guess where to put things since i lost my image. even when i close the editor the pano does not display at all until i click 1 time in the windows then it shows up again. i loose it again if i try to get back into the editor. even viewing the xml i cannot see the pano in the background. anyone have any expirience with this problem? as of now I cannot add hotspots. it does not work on my laptop either. so it most likely is not an IE setting.

here is my code is anyone would like to see what is wrong. http://pastie.org/315464

• Hi,

I get this bug sometimes too, it seams to be a bug in the flashplayer, it is not always reproducible,
    it only occurs when the sharpen filters was applied (HIGHSHARP quality),
    when you set stillquality to "HIGH" while using the editor it should work,
    but I'll try to find a solution for this bug in the next version.

regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!