Ok, first DEMO available here
    http://kpgui.com/demo/download.php

Screencasts:
    http://kpgui.com/screencasts/watch.html

How to install:
    unpack to somewhere
    goto KPGui folder
    run KPGui.exe
    If you want, you can make *.kpgui (KPGui project files) associated with KPGui.exe - goto File menu and click "Set Associations"
    after windows restart *.kpgui files will opens with KPGui.exe.

There is smal example in KPGui/EXAMPLES/simple_tour folder.

HOW IT WORKS:
    Build your tour as you want.
    Just add tags, edit attributes and see what you done.

Available two viewport mode tour preview and edit mode.
    In edit mode you can drag plugins and hotspots.
    If you working in preview mode - you need to update preview to see changes.
    In edit mode you see changes immediately.

All tags based on templates.
    For example:
    tag "plugin" has attribute name and url.
    Template "plugin" has same attributes name and url.

If you need additional attribute, for example new_y, you juast add this attribute to plugin template, then all plugins from this template will have attribute new_y.
    You can add any templates.
    You can copy from existing templates and modify them.

Try it in Tags Templates Editor (menu Project)

currently I'm working on pano add wizards for automaticaly build image tag and sphere to cube and sphere to multyres conversion.
    And other many things.

Hope you will love it

Regards
    Andrey

PS - try, and give me feedback mail @ atlas-is.ru

• Hi,

great work!

btw - maybe should do post also some first-steps introduction to explain the first basic usage,

e.g. how to add a pano image: (this is how I did it in my try)

1. click the 'Append Tag' button (\+) and select 'main' => 'image'
    2. then keep the 'image' selected in the 'Tag inspector window' and select the 'Append Tag' button again and add a 'cube'
    3. copy the pano cube images into the project folder
    4. now enter in the 'Attributes Editor' the cube image url including the '%s' place holder (e.g. 'pano_%s.jpg') and press Enter

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Great work!

However you miss a few "dependencies". For example, display.details only works with display.flash10 = off (same goes for a few other fields). Alsoo you need to update the internal krpano object for some of the properties: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#updateobject

showpolys alsoo needs an internal update of the panorama, atleast you have to drag the view a bit.

Alsoo the plugins defined outside the scene, with keep= true, are not visible in the scene itself (Im talking about the editor, not the output). Is this on purpose?

A typo: display.flash10 values are on and off, not on and of.

Screenshoot = screenshot I think ;p

Alsoo the link in the about goes to http://webpokaz.ru/ and kpgui.com is dead for me

Otherwise, Im very impressed :D! I especially like the plugin align tool, with the blue and red balls. I'm usually not fond of blue balls!

• Hi!

btw - maybe should do post also some first-steps introduction to explain the first basic usage,

Thanks Klaus!

Your are right, today i will post short basic usage help.

Alsoo the link in the about goes to http://webpokaz.ru/ and kpgui.com is dead for me

Thanks Zephyr!
    Yes KPGui.com is not ready yet, after DNS update you will see "Under construct" page.
    But i will post screencasts there.

A typo: display.flash10 values are on and off, not on and of.
    Screenshoot = screenshot I think ;p

Thanks, already fixed (
    typo - is my BIG problem *rolleyes* )

Alsoo the plugins defined outside the scene, with keep= true, are not visible in the scene itself (Im talking about the editor, not the output). Is this on purpose?

It's OK, as it should. In edit mode you can see only current scope tags. for example : if scene has 2 plugins and keep set to true, then you will see it only if this scene is active in edit mode. But in preview it will be as normal.

However you miss a few "dependencies". For example, display.details only works with display.flash10 = off (same goes for a few other fields). Alsoo you need to update the internal krpano object for some of the properties:

It will be fixed in next update.

Andrey *thumbup*

• Hi!
    here is small "how to" and "basic usage" instructions: PART 1

Create New Project ( screencast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1czzeDGtjs )

1. Menu "File" -> "New Project", or "New Project" buttom in tool bar, or press Ctrl+N
    2. Choose Template (Currently available "blank" only, but I will add new templates soon, and you can create your own templates)
    3. Enter Name of the project (main xml will have same name, for example: if name of project is my_tour then xml will be my_tour.xml, NOTE! - you can't publish xml in not registered version)
    4. Choose "Create In" folder (project and all needed files will created in this folder)
    5. Enter Description (it's for personal usage, just desription of tour - optionaly
    6. Click Ok (that's all, you create you new project, all files copyed and saved)

Tags manage (Tag Inspector - is the tags manage tool)
    Common operations is: Add - (ctrl+q), Append - (ctrl+w), Copy - (ctrl+c), Paste - (ctrl+v), Paste and Append - (ctrl+b), Move Up / Down - (ctrl+up/down), Remove - (del)
    NOTE - All this operations depends on current tag. For example: you can append new tag to krpano tag but you can't add new tag next to krpano, or you can't add new cube tag in scene, because you can add this tag only to image tag as child.

Add/Append New Tag (difference between Add and Append is - if add, then tag will be added next to current tag. If append, then tag will append to curent tag as child)

1. Click Add/Append Tag button, or press (Add - Ctrl+Q , Append Ctrl+W)
    2. Choose tag template from list
    3. Click Ok

After that tag will be added to tag tree in tag inspector and will be highlited and current.

Ok, now Tag ready to Editing. You can edit all tag attributes in Attributes Editor.
    Move mouse to attribute field and wait for a while, you will see aribute toolltype.
    All fileds has usual behaviours (edit, file browse, spinbox, combobox).
    Some attrubites has additional button for open edit dialogs (e.q. crop, devices, texteditor ... )
    and "Set Default" button.
    "Set Default" button - is the small arrow (disable if attribute has default value, and enable if attribute changed)
    Click this button for set attribute default value.

• Hi!
    Build scene and image wizard added!
    DOWNLOAD update - http://kpgui.com/demo/download.php

Using:
    1) add scene
    - clcik Insert Tag button in tag inspector
    - Choose Main -> scene tag, click Ok
    - "Do you wish to configure SCENE automaticaly?" click Yes
    - Adjust settings in wizard window and click Ok
    Scene will be configured and added to project

2) add image
    - clcik Insert Tag button in tag inspector
    - Choose Main -> image tag, click Ok
    - "Do you wish to configure IMAGE automatically?" click Yes
    - Adjust settings in wizard window and click Ok
    - for Cube Faces, choose one of 6 face (%S will be added automatically)
    - additionally you can add tablet and mobile images
    Image will be configured and added to project or in to scene tag.
    NOTE - can be only one IMAGE tag in scope.

In next updates i will add "krpano transform tool" wizard, and you will can making panoramas transformations in KPGui.

BTW - this is the Published XML example http://kpgui.com/demo/tour.xml ( this XML generated by KPGui )

Regards
    Andrey *thumbup*

• Hi!

Wellcome Wondow Added (Shown on startup, with common options New, Open, Open Recent)

New Screencast added (add Scene and Image tag wizard)
    http://kpgui.com/screencasts/watch.html

Andrey *thumbup*

• It looks & seems to work great ... The tag template feature should be very usefull, nice work !
    Be ready for tons of questions and feature requests *g* ...

• Hi!

And another thing. What should I do to be able to publish my tour and specialy xml files created with KPgui?

KPGui making standard krpano xml. (it's switched off in demo mode *wink* )
    So, you can publish it as you want.

that's grate, but still I don't know how to load a project (xml files and images) that never before was edited with KPGui

Currently no way to import ready xml to KPGui, but I plan it in future

Regards
    Andrey *thumbup*

• Little update (download not updated yet)

- Currently you can create scenes automaticaly by drag and drop of spherical pano images.

- Available show xml function directly in KPGui (for registered versions)
    - Add new hotspot to center of current view.
    - Some bugs fixed.

Andrey

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!