• With krpano 1.08 beta 7 its possible to create your own cursors. But is it possible to have your own custom grabbyhand cursor (usehandcursor)?

Second question I have. When I move my mouse from my panorama into the gui, the mousecursor changes from custom to normal (like it should)
    When I press a button that loads another panorama, the cursor switches back to its custom cursor and stands stil on top the guil. Your orginal mouse is hidden but can still trigger events in flash, but the custom mousecursor isnt attached to the mouse. Only when I move out of the gui part intoo the panorama, the customcursor gets attached to mouse. How can I fix this?

• With krpano 1.08 beta 7 its possible to create your own cursors. But is it possible to have your own custom grabbyhand cursor (usehandcursor)?

current not, but maybe in one of the next versions

Second question I have. When I move my mouse from my panorama into the gui, the mousecursor changes from custom to normal (like it should)
    When I press a button that loads another panorama, the cursor switches back to its custom cursor and stands stil on top the guil. Your orginal mouse is hidden but can still trigger events in flash, but the custom mousecursor isnt attached to the mouse. Only when I move out of the gui part intoo the panorama, the customcursor gets attached to mouse. How can I fix this?

I noticed this problem too, it should be fixed in the next beta release.

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!