Trouble Centering .png with new version

• Hi All,

This is my first post, and I thank everyone here for all I've learned reading your posts. Here's my problem. I have a .png which I have display while my panoramas are loading. I had no problem getting the png centered using the previous version of KRPano, but with the latest version it will not center, and instead appears in the upper right corner. Here is the xml code I have been using in both cases:

<plugin name="load" url="load.png"
    zorder="1"
    autopos="center,0,0"
    visible="true"
    />
    <events onloadcomplete="set(plugin[load].visible,false);"
    />

I have a loading bar which appears on top of the png. That continues to appear in the center as in the previous versions. As far as I can tell, the new version of KRPano seems to build the .swf file a little differently than the previous version. At least the code looks different when I compare them side by side in a code editor. Help!

Thanks for a great program Klaus,

Martin

• Hi,

the "autopos" attribute was officially not supported or documented anymore since version 1.0.7 and in the html5 version it was never supported - and for these reasons it was now finally removed in the last release,

see here:
    https://krpano.com/news/#2012-03-16

Zitat

Change: The old and Flash-only 'autopos' and 'autoscale' settings for plugin elements (offical not supported anymore since 1.0.7) were finally removed.

as Andrey already said, use align="center" (and x="0" y="0") instead,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!