Create a hotspot with "onhover" enabled and "onclick/ondown" disabled ?

• Hi

I yant to create several large hotspots, on which text is displayed when mouse hovers, but with no "onclick" action.(e.g. just to display the name of that particular place)

The problem is that on such a hotspot, even if I don't code the onclick/ondown action for this hotspot, the mouse click control is "trapped" by the hotspot and it can't be used anymore to navigate in the pano. If there are a few of these, and they are contiguous, then mouse navigation is blocked altogether, because the cursor is always hovering over a hotspot.

Therefore, what I'm looking for is a way to create a hotspot with enabled "onover", but disabled "onclick" and "ondown", so that when I "click", mouse control is forwarded to the underlying action which controls the displacement within the pano.

I hope what I mean is clear enough.

Any suggestions ?

Philippe

• oops... *unsure*

I see that I'm not the only one to want this feature : the advanced "capture" hotspot attribute does exactly what I want... and it is used in the Weingut demo, so that I could see its implementation.

So this ends this topic, as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry for the stupid question, next time, i'll try to RTFM first !

Philippe

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!