"FATAL: LICENSE ERROR" with pano Embedded in a PDF

• Greetings, I routinely create Panoramas using AutoPano Tour Pro with the KRPano viewer. I embed all the data in the Flash SWF file. The pano's work fine on their own. I also embed the SWF file in a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and they work fine. As some of the PDF's have multiple panoramas embedded the file size is quite large. I created an FTP site and placed the images in a folder so that I can email the link for a user to open so I do not have to send them the large file. The PDF opens fine, however, when I click on the link for the pano, the following message displays "FATAL: LICENSE ERROR". I'd appreciate any help you can provide to correct this. Thank you,
    Jim

• I use Adobe Reader for Linux and I don't get a license error. But the pano keeps loading (the last 10% of the bar is never filled) and the arrow-buttons don't work. At the end acroread uses 50% processortime and I have to kill it (just close it doesn't work).

In xpdf it's impossible to click on the blue 'P' (well, of course you can click on it, but it doesn't open anything).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!