Reverts to backup jpeg after click in krpano on Mac Firefox and Safari, but not Chrome

• I've had a problem for a long time with krpano on macs. My site works fine on Windows and linux computers, but on the mac, in Firefox and Safari, if I load a page with a krpano, the flash runs fine and displays the zoom viewer. However, as soon as you release the mouse inside the viewer, it removes the viewer and the default original contents of the DIV, with a link to a static image appear. For example, you can click in the window, drag the mouse to move the image, but as soon as you release the mouse, it turns into the static image. However, it works fine in Chrome on Mac.

Here's a sample recent pano. But they all do it. http://pt/cgi-bin/imget?…in.jpg&fw=23084

(Note that while the main site is running a slightly older krpano, I upgraded my internal test site to the latest version today, and it is still the same. I have not copied over the upgrade as I want to fix things first.)

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

• Ok, well, funny but posting about the problem led me to solve it.

Turns out I had a link on the div to an alternate version of the photo. So something about a flash program which has an <a>...</a> around it is different on the mac on firefox and safari (but not on chrome) so that the click inside the flash program causes the link to be done, rather than being handled by the flash program. This does not happen on the others.

So problem solved it seems.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!