textfield plugin or hotspot rotate?

• Hi, I´m trying to have a vertical text, but whether I use a plugin or a hotspot it seems impossible:

<hotspot name="mt_1" ath="0.0" atv="0.0" url="plugins/textfield.swf" style="mountains" html="[p]text1[/p]" rotate="0" />

everything is ok, until i change the rotation to whatever different than zero - otherwise the text will disappear :(

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von igor.socha (16. März 2012 um 19:56)

• Hi,

i tried to find a way to do this but for some reason it allows to rotate only 0.37. After that text disappears. It's not about not having enough space around to turn, guess it's limitation of textfield?

Fast way to use text to go vertically is to put space between every letter, like this:

<data name="text">
    <p>
    t
    <br />

e
    <br />

x
    <br />

t
    </p>
    </data>

Regards,

• Jesse, I´ve already thought about this, it would be ok providing I would have not so much of texts :))
    Still, thanx for your input & time!

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

• Hi,
    I've solved this with JS

Add to html this function:

Code
    <script>
    function addRText(par,txt) {
    	var rt = document.createElement('div');
        	rt.style.cssText = 'position:absolute; right:-20px; bottom:40px; width:auto; height:20px; background-color:transparent; color:#000000; font-family: "Arial", Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: 1px 3px 2px rgba(150, 150, 150, 1); -ms-transform:rotate(-90deg); -webkit-transform:rotate(-90deg); transform:rotate(-90deg);';
        	rt.innerHTML=txt;
    	document.getElementById(par).appendChild(rt);
    };
    </script>

par - the div id with krpano; txt - your text;
    Then call this function on event, for instance onxmlcomplete.

Code
    <events name="addTextEvent" keep="true" onxmlcomplete="js( addRText('pano','Here is my rotated text') )">

Depending of the text you will need to fix right and bottom values.

Best!

• Krpano flash supports html overlays with the correct wmode. Can we get !! A textfield html5 version for use with flash!?! Then we can use google fonts and all sorts of cool shit! *g*

Maybe the interactivity would go nuts, since typically when there's an overlay it must be closed to allow interaction with flash. *blink*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!