Get hotspot flyout(); when sound finished ?

• Hi,

I use a flyin out movement to display pictures in my tour and stick a sound with each. I'd like to get the picture flyout when sound is completed. I add flyout action

Code
    onclick="showpic(); wait(1); playsound(glaces, music/glaces.mp3, 1, flyout() ); set(hotspot[pic_glaces].visible, false);"

It's not working! I guess it's because my hotspot is not named when flyout action is reached through an other var than clicking on the picture.
    *thanks for any suggestion. *smile*
    Steph.

• Hi,

it depends on the code in the flyin action,
    when there the hotspot attributes were directly address, then calling this action as it is would be only possible by the hotspot itself,

to make it also callable from all other elements and events, address the hotspots attributes in the flyin action together with the hotspot name,

e.g. instead of just:
    tween(flying, ...);
    do
    tween(hotspot[...].flying, ...);

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I've tried your method. Thing is i don't know which part of the action i've to replace. I started with flyin action, but all attributes are written like :
    tween(hotspot[%1].flyin, 0.0); not tween(flyin, ...); so i replaced all hotspots attributes 1st arguments with my hotspot name, didn't work! I've tried only with this action, then with others, didn't work either!

I'm sorry to be such basic with code, but i would need enlightments more precise. Also for the swf video player plugin, which line should i replace to get my player fly in and out when called from a hotspot ?

Thanks for your time. *smile*
    Steph.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!