• Hi all,

I have just finished my first commercial tour in krpano and I was surprised when I did a check on my Macbook that I didn't get the qtvr cursor, as it works fine on Windows using Firefox and IE.
    There must be something that I have overlooked, but I can't find it.

Any help would be most welcome!

Here is my code related to the cursors:

And here a link to the actual tour: http://www.pro4pics.com/test/Stern/tour.html

Thanks for looking into it!

Ton

• Hi,

what browser were you using on Mac? Safari?

in your html file you have set:

Code
    viewer.useHTML5("whenpossible");

this means the krpano html5 viewer will be used when possible,
    and on Mac Safari it is possible, so there the html5 viewer will be used,

but in the html5 viewer there are currently no custom cursors supported ,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Sacha,

The main reason was the customer demand for viewing the tours on mobile devices. I think Krpano is the best tool for that by far.
    It also gives a lot more flexibility in programming. The only down side is getting used to the new syntax again, but I am happy with the first results!

Ton

• Thanks for the quick reaction Klaus!

Yes I am using Safari. And now it becomes clear to me why I have seen Krpano examples that do show the custom cursor.
    This tour is for mobile and tablet use too, so I guess there is no other way to solve this?

Thanks again, Ton

• Hi,

This tour is for mobile and tablet use too, so I guess there is no other way to solve this?

when you remove the viewer.useHTML5("whenpossible"); in the html file, then the panos will be still viewable on mobile and tablet with html5, but on Desktop the Flash version will be used when the Flashplayer is available,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!