videoplayer plugin alignment bug

• This ones a little complicated.
    I have a plugin video player
    width="500" height="282" align="center" edge="center"

I have a close button plugin

<plugin name="closebutton" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/close60.png" x="0" y="0" width="40" height="40" align="righttop" edge="center" />

if I set the parent of closebutton to the video player is is NOT in the correct place. lefttop for example, its hanging down around the bottom left of the plugin.
    This ONLY happens if I set parent, not if it was pre-existing ie parent="videoplugin"

• Hi,

I'm currently trying to reproduce that bug:

and I found a bug regarding the child elements of plugins like the videoplayer and the googlemaps plugin - there the child positions and scalings were wrong - will be fixed in the next release, as workaround - scalechildren="true" - can be used,

but I can't reproduce a bug regarding when the parent will be set...

so maybe the bug that you mean is the one with the child scaling,
    here you could try to add - scalechildren="true" - to the parent element to see if that would fix the bug,

if not - please provide more information or an example - then I will try to fix that too,

best regards,
    Klaus

• No. Exactly the same issue here with latest 1.0.8.15

The code

Code
    <plugin Name="closevideo" url="skin/closer.png" parent="video" align="topright" x="-10" y="-10" scale="1" altonloaded="if(isphone, mul(scale,2));" zorder="10" onclick="hidevideo();" />

Places the "close" button in the bottom rigth corner.

Also with absolute values from the center the "y" values are completely off.
    Will have to find a workaround.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!