• I have a project that will require the same set up over and over. I have 1pad license.

I have 2 to 4 scenes in each pano.
    I will just use the vtour multires droplet
    I need to modify the multi-res config file so that ...

The pano starts with rotation
    the pano is NOT zoomed in at all (These are shot with a 8mm fisheye, zoomed OUT is what I want them to load at)
    the pano has a logo in the bottom right corner (I can name the file the same thing for each pano)
    The pano has the scene names in a list, upper right

they will be ipad capable and I have the license.

• Thanks Marco,

I have used autopano tour giga and love their new autopano giga, i'm on a budget right now and already have krpano, tools and ipad licenses. Since I don't need any hot spots, etc I just want to modify the droplet config if possible. If I sell the project then the money becomes less of a hassle.

• You can definitely modify the config files, if that is the question.

I personally have found that having all basic settings in a global file is better ( for me ) and have the tools output only the image data, and with the current templates you can set up the view settings as you wish.

• Hi Bill,

following the XMLs generated by PTP with your requests.

global.xml

firstpano.xml

Hope this helps

• Marco,

I appreciate what you have done. I like panotour pro very much. Everything has it's limitations and benifits. My issues have to do with a business crunch and I am funding the startup and am running out of time. http://Http://oregonwinetasting.org i have done the whole thing in about a month and think one of the local newspapers will buy me out. With the bonus of setting up for doing businesss pano's for online ads.

Bill

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!