xml parsing error #1023

• I'm experiencing something I just have never had any problems with:

this works:

Code
    <krpano>
    	<preview url="%SWFPATH%/tiles/preview.jpg" />	
    	<image type="CYLINDER" hfov="1.00" progressive="true" multires="true" tilesize="512" >
    		<level tiledimagewidth="923" tiledimageheight="294" >
    			<cylinder url="%SWFPATH%/tiles/l1/%0v/l1_%0v_%0h.jpg" />
    		</level>
    	</image>
    </krpano>

and this does not:

When I try the latter, I get a "XML parsing failed - Error: Error #1023" message to the log output.

As far as I can see, there is nothing wrong with the actualy XML structure, so there must be something else going on...please help ?!

-MortenFT

• How about using the startup code that Klaus provides in his examples instead of the onxmlcomplete event. Or do you have an example where this works?

Edit: but that still wouldn't cause a parsing error, I don't think.

• How about using the startup code that Klaus provides in his examples instead of the onxmlcomplete event. Or do you have an example where this works?

Edit: but that still wouldn't cause a parsing error, I don't think.

Well, the first code-section is from the auto-generated code, with a few changes - but it still works. I need to have a scene-name so I can add image hotspots as children (using the parent tag) to the pano. Besides, this SHOULD work as far as I can see - I have done similar stuff before...

-MortenFT

• Hi,

this kind of "onxmlcomplete" usage would result in an endless loadscene loop,
    note - the events keep set when a new pano or scene will be loaded,

so either do:

Code
    <events onxmlcomplete="set(events.onxmlcomplete,null); loadscene(building_selector, null, null, BLEND(1));"/>

or use a named <events> tag (this one will be removed, when a new pano will be loaded):

Code
    <events name="startevent" onxmlcomplete="loadscene(building_selector, null, null, BLEND(1));"/>

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!