How to link to a pano.xml from an existing map

• Can you explain how your xml structure looks like?

Do you start with global.xml (xml with settings) which include index1.xml (xml with the photo information), and then do a MERGE loadpano to load index2.xml?

In this case, it wouldnt work nicely. I think this is Panotour pro's output if I remember correctly (they have a weird file structure imho). The problem is, when you load index2.xml, it will miss the global settings. You could try to load global.xml and as soon it's loaded, load index2.xml, but it wouldve already loaded index1.xml too (since it got included in global.xml). How you would make it work in this example, I don't know.

Yes, this is PTP output and it doesn't use MERGE. The loadpano is like "loadpano(%1,NULL,NULL,BLEND(1));".
    The xml files are open.
    http://www.marcolanciani.com/bioparco/

I think you can call actions from within a url, but I forgot the syntax

Would be nice to know that action because PTP looks like a good starting point...

If you include global.xml inside of index1.xml, index2.xml, etc then the first suggestion should work, since every photo would load the global.xml
    This is the structure krpano uses in it's examples.

Yes, I noticed... but in this case, do I have to keep also the index1.html, index2.html... or index.html alone is enough?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!